Sunday 1 August 2010

So let's try write something half decent this time:

Afternoon Folks,

Yesterday was quite a productive day I suppose, parents went away with their mates for the annual night away to celebrate their anniversaries; even though it's at the end of August, the fact that we're away (with the same couple) for their actual anniversary (the whole 25 years...somehow!) and with the party coming up etc etc they did it a bit early this year =D

But getting back on topic, this gave me and Jen the chance to run some errands shall we say, which are based around them, but are a bit secretive so can't go into it too much as i don't know who will end up reading this :D (it's nothing too big but yeah....) Yet damn the stuff was more expensive than I expected it to be 0_o

Nonetheless the day came to a somewhat better end with a trip to Pizza Hut for dinner :D Even though the service was mediocre to say the least, and DAMN parents need to be bit more controlling over their children in that sort of environment. Don't get me wrong, kids are kids at end of day but there's a limit to where that excuse allows some lack of behaviour/control.

On the complete opposite, today's been a totally lazy day :D Stayed in bed watching TV 'til about 3 until the mother came home and got grumpy at me to get up =( a plus side to the day is that I'm going to ATTEMPT to eat a roast later :D first one since I had the stoopid operation so :D


So that's my weekend summed up, now let's try talk about my life at this moment in time =]:

The holidays haven't been all I thought they were going to be cracked up to be, first few weeks I wasted most days sleeping in late then just lazin' round watching the demise of our society on Jeremy Kyle; then the operation kept me home ridden for a week or so, and now I'm working pretty much every weekday, mainly childminding and for the last week before my holiday I'll be workin with my mum...not looking forward to them early starts :( But hey I'm 18 in just ten days....FINALLY!! WOOPA!!! 

Girls wise....I still like the same girl I have for the past few months and god it stresses me. Can't see myself having any chance with her really as it is, but then she says things which give me the slightest bit of (pretty much false) hope, and furthermore just to rub salt in the wounds comments regularly bout finding a decent lad..which in all honesty I see myself as. But hey it's just typical Life of David I suppose =\

The Near Future....well I'm looking forward to this month to be honest :D Actual birthday, then party, and then 5* All Inclusive in Mexico for a fortnight from the 22nd :D Just the unfortunate matter of results day on the 19th to deal with inbetween =\ Can't say I'm holding much hope, let's just hope the people of Teesside Uni are feeling nice that day :D

And on that hopeful note..Blog Out......

No comments:

Post a Comment