Monday 2 August 2010

"Tell me why?...I don't like mondays...."(8)

I really need to remember what font I use when I do these 0_o

Anywho, what's occurred since the last post I did...

Wellllllll, turns out I'm getting taken to a Marco Pierre White restaurant on my birthday >.<
For those who don't know, he's like a famous chef :') So om nom nom to that :D

Menu for the place is well posh though, 'bout half of it must be in French at least; for example, the starter I'm probably having (we checked menu online to see if we'd go there): "Cornfed Goosnargh Duck Parfait, Madeira Jelly, Toasted Brioche"....admittedly not the best example for the French but stillll! Hardly burger and chips like =]


And today was quite a borin day, hospital this morn for like check up after me op to see how mouth was etc etc. That was amusin in itself as we went to Aintree, handed the letter over in reception to find out where exactly we were going, then got (quite patronisingly) pointed out that the appointment was in Walton not Aintree :') When we finally got to right place turned out everything was fine anyway so :D  and on an even better note, Mr Consultant person said I should be fine to go scuba diving in Mexico :D YAYYYYY

Thennnn I came home and spent best bit of the day round at Adam's havin a 'jammin' session which didnt actually take off too much :') on bass + elec guitar, then swiftly moved onto good ol'd C.O.D

Then 2nd bit of my medical trippy day was then to Mr Opticians in the Strand. Fella who tested the ol' eyes had best name everrr :Pankaj Bajaj :') Woopa! But yeah...Turns out my left eye got like the smallest bit worse possbile (DUM DUM DUMMMMMM) and even though I didn't really need them, cos I sorta maybe said I was still in college ( a sorta am (A) ) I pretty much got a new spare pair for free xD

Finally I came home and got bored again...as per...

But WHEYYYY 9 days'til my b'day and 20 'til Mexicoooo XD XD XD


Blog out....

No comments:

Post a Comment